No .preview files

From: J L
Subject: No .preview files
Date: Fri, 03 Dec 2004 17:40:35 +1300

Hi,

Is there any way to edit the Python Lily-wins file to stop it from producing previews of LilyPond scores? I find it annoying how Lily-wins 2.4.2 creates all these extra files. Of course, I could copy the files I need to run LilyPond on to my home directory and keep them there/copy them back + forth, or I could just delete the unwanted files (everytime after running Lily). I tried having a look at the script, but couldn't decipher it.

Aligorith

Surf the net and talk on the phone with Xtra JetStream @ http://xtra.co.nz/jetstream