Re: who uses lilypond

From: Erik Sandberg
Subject: Re: who uses lilypond
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2004 19:06:29 +0100

4 main uses for me:
- typesetting old scores (mostly 18th c.) to make them free via Mutopia.
- Quick transcription of parts, for personal use (like alto -> G_8 clef)
- Writing down some original music on paper (so far, it has mostly been songs
from a Jewish folk music band I'm playing in)
- Amusement (in the form of finding/entering/managing Lilypond bug reports)

Erik