Re: Small example images?

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Small example images?
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2004 09:59:17 +0100

If you want graphics format output from LilyPond, just call lilypond
from the command line with the flag
lilypond --png myfile.ly

   /Mats

Rob V wrote:
Keenan Pepper,

I was have trouble getting Latex to do what for my project, so here's what I
did to get images of my music into Microsoft Word.

Run the lilypond file through lilypond-book

lilypond-book  output=out  myfile.tex

Switch to the "out" directory and rename the file that says
"lily-LotsOfNumbers.tex" to something convenient.

Run Latex on that renamed file, then run dvips, then run ps2epsi to create an
encapsulated postscript file.  This new file can be inserted into a word
processor that accepts eps files.  It will just contain the notes and staffs.

Rob

        Mats Bengtsson
        Signal Processing
        Signals, Sensors and Systems