Re: Building Lily

From: Tapio Tuovila
Subject: Re: Building Lily
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2004 08:15:00 +0200

LinuxChiq wrote:

I am trying to build Lilypond 2.4.2 on Suse 9.1. I have gotten ./configure to
complete without errors, but when I make all it bails with a long list of
Too many errors!  Gave up.

I don't see an install.log - where can I find out what the problem is?

Cheers,

Raven

Hi,
you can roll backwards your console screen, the cause of the problem is being printed somewhere near the beginning of the error list. As far as I recall there were some (two? three?) packages missing, even if ./configure completes OK.

But 2.4.2 can be built on Suse 9.1 OK.

best regards,

Tapio