Re: Building Lily

From: LinuxChiq
Subject: Re: Building Lily
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 15:07:58 -0500

Okay, with careful attention and speedy ctrl-c'ing I was able to capture the
following:

true
make[2]: Leaving directory
`/home/trinity/lilypond/src/lilypond-2.4.2/stepmake/stepmake'
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/trinity/lilypond/src/lilypond-2.4.2/stepmake'
make[1]: Entering directory
`/home/trinity/lilypond/src/lilypond-2.4.2/Documentation'
make PACKAGE=LILYPOND package=lilypond -C user all &&  make PACKAGE=LILYPOND
package=lilypond -C bibliography all &&  make PACKAGE=LILYPOND
package=lilypond -C pictures all &&  make PACKAGE=LILYPOND package=lilypond -C
topdocs all &&  make PACKAGE=LILYPOND package=lilypond -C misc all && true
make[2]: Entering directory
`/home/trinity/lilypond/src/lilypond-2.4.2/Documentation/user'
LANG= makeinfo  --enable-encoding -I ./out --output=./out/lilypond.info
out/lilypond.nexi
./out/macros.texi:89: Unknown command `ifdocbook'.
./out/macros.texi:106: Unmatched address@hidden'.
./out/macros.texi:115: warning: macro `internalsref' previously defined.
./out/macros.texi:93: warning: here is the previous definition of
`internalsref'.
./out/macros.texi:120: warning: macro `inputfileref' previously defined.
./out/macros.texi:102: warning: here is the previous definition of
`inputfileref'.
./out/fdl.texi:644: @code missing close brace.
./out/fdl.texi:296: @code missing close brace.
./out/fdl.texi:296: @code missing close brace.
./out/fdl.texi:564: @code missing close brace.
./out/fdl.texi:564: @code missing close brace.
./out/fdl.texi:667: @code missing close brace.
./out/fdl.texi:668: @code missing close brace.
./out/fdl.texi:714: @code missing close brace.
./out/fdl.texi:714: @code missing close brace.
./out/fdl.texi:882: @code missing close brace.
./out/fdl.texi:945: @code missing close brace.
./out/fdl.texi:1115: @code missing close brace.
./out/fdl.texi:1115: @code missing close brace.
./out/fdl.texi:1258: @code missing close brace.
./out/fdl.texi:1258: @code missing close brace.
./out/fdl.texi:1710: @code missing close brace.
./out/fdl.texi:1711: @code missing close brace.
./out/fdl.texi:1776: @code missing close brace.
./out/fdl.texi:1818: @code missing close brace.
./out/fdl.texi:1864: @code missing close brace.
/out/fdl.texi:882: @code missing close brace.
./out/fdl.texi:945: @code missing close brace.
./out/fdl.texi:1115: @code missing close brace.
./out/fdl.texi:1115: @code missing close brace.
./out/fdl.texi:1258: @code missing close brace.
./out/fdl.texi:1258: @code missing close brace.
./out/fdl.texi:1710: @code missing close brace.
./out/fdl.texi:1711: @code missing close brace.
./out/fdl.texi:1776: @code missing close brace.
./out/fdl.texi:1818: @code missing close brace.
./out/fdl.texi:1864: @code missing close brace.

etc, etc, for many more lines - then the "too many errors" begins. This sure
does look like a documentation error. I am game to try a make install at this
point, if you think it'll work.

On Wed, 08 Dec 2004 10:31:08 +0200, Tapio Tuovila wrote