Re: Removing bar numbers

From: Anna Choma
Subject: Re: Removing bar numbers
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 12:53:54 +0100

Mats Bengtsson wrote:
Assuming that you use version 2.2.x (please always tell, when you
ask a question on the list, otherwise you might get an irrelevant
answer since LilyPond keeps evolving quickly), the solution you
propose yourself should work excellently. I just tried it myself.
Where in the file did you include your \paper{...} block?

    /Mats

My version of Lilypond is 2.2.6. I managed to remove bars numbers, but in a quite another way:

\score { \context Staff {
        \override Score.BarNumber #'break-visibility = #all-invisible
                        }
         \paper {......}
          }

The method to place something in \translator block doesn't work excellently. I have included \paper block inside \score block of course.

Best regards,

Anna Choma
Warsaw