Re: Installing on macosx 10.3

From: Christ van Willegen
Subject: Re: Installing on macosx 10.3
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 17:08:30 +0100

Hi Andrea, all,

> Hi to all,
> we followed installing procedure for lily 2.4.2 on MacOsx 10.3 (via
> fink).
> We installed fink, make selfupdate, then, with fink install lilypond
> -unstable", fink downloaded lily and other packages and compiled them
> all with no errors. But, as result, there's no executable. We only find
> files .info and .patch.

Lilypond 2.4 is in the stable tree, so you shouldn't have had to install
from the fink unstable tree...

My lilypond is installed in /sw/bin. It should be there for you as well...

$ which lilypond   <-- This command
/sw/bin/lilypond    <--- gives this output on my system.

Hope you get it working!

Christ van Willegen