Re: installing on fc2 (again)

From: andrea valle
Subject: Re: installing on fc2 (again)
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 17:28:39 +0100

Thanks Mats,
here you have it.
Best
-a-

For your security, this mail has been scanned and protected by Inflex

On 13 Dec 2004, at 16:57, Mats Bengtsson wrote:

What input file did you use? If you took it from the web page, make
sure that it's written for the version of LilyPond that you use and
also that your web browser didn't add any strange characters to it.

   /Mats

andrea valle wrote:
Sorry to bother you again.
Please is there anyone working on ccrma fc2 distribution?
We simply cannot make it work.
We reinstalled the rpms, we installed ec-fonts, we installed also imageMagick rpms (for all version). Everything from the ccrma site. Always the same: lily starts parsing, but provides no outputs. Verbose is the same we have already sent to the list.
Thanks a lot
-a-
Andrea Valle
Laboratorio multimediale "G. Quazza"