Another Lilypond Story

From: darius
Subject: Another Lilypond Story
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 22:10:16 +0100

I used Lilypond to write "The Legend of the Toad", which will be
commercially available mid January in a recording by Roby Lakatos,
and for which a demo which can be downloaded from

http://www.thelegendofthetoad.com

as well as the Lilypond-engraved scores.

(This does not mean that the music is not copyrighted, or that it is
not subject to execution rights, it just means that the score are
available free of charge).

It is not perfect, it is based on a not so recent version of Lilypond,
and these scores were not meant to be published in the first place, so
perhaps not enough effort has been put into them. True experts will
find quite a few possibilities for possible enhancements.

But it is my first serious attempt at using Lilypond (Started 3-4 years
ago) and filled with great memories.

(And yes, there are links from the site listed above to the Lilypond site)