Re: Removing bar numbers

From: Anna Choma
Subject: Re: Removing bar numbers
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 11:22:09 +0100

Mats Bengtsson wrote:
I think it's time for you to start reading the section of the manual
called "Changing Defaults". Among others, you will learn that a
\context{...} declaration specifies/changes the definition of a
single context. So, you cannot change the definition of two
different contexts in the same \context{...}.

If you are not patient enough to find out the exact solution yourself,
it's at the bottom of this email, but I really encourage you to try to
solve it yourself first.

   /Mats

Thank you very much.

I have been using Lilypond some time ago (two years or so) and now had to write small pieces of music. Many features has changed, and I had to write them very quickly. When I have time I will thoroughly read the manual. But manipulating with scheme (and changing the defults) always seemed to me a bit complicated. I am patient, but when you don't have enough time...

Best regards,

Anna Choma
Warsaw