Re: a (simple?) question

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: a (simple?) question
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 13:18:01 -0800

On 17-Dec-04, at 12:53 AM, address@hidden wrote:
I see that I am supposed to use the verb "\set" and not "\override" to "set" (obviously!)
a property.

Actually, you can use either.

Also, please keep lilypond-related questions on the mailist ("reply to group", instead of simply reply) ; that way, other users can benefit from the questions
and answers.

I guess I should use it into the Staff context where I put the notes into.

Yes.

Is there a place in the docs where I can find all the (other?) Staff properties.

In the Program Reference; the easiest way to find it is to look at the docs
for Staff, then follow the "see also" link.

http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.4/Documentation/user/out-www/lilypond- internals/Staff.html

Cheers,
- Graham