Re: Building Lily

From: Luis G.
Subject: Re: Building Lily
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2004 22:36:59 -0500

Hi!

Well, in fact I'm trying to install from sources because I couldn't find
a pre-compiled 2.4 version for my system (Mandrake 10.0).
Maybe the problem is that I use TeX-Live, and not the TeX distribution
that came with Mandrake. I had to install kpathsea from TeX-Live
sources, but it seems I didn't do it right... :-/

Any help, would be welcome :-)

Luis :-)

El mi=E9, 15-12-2004 a las 03:49, Mats Bengtsson escribi=F3: