Re: Mixed Staff Sizes

From: Gilles
Subject: Re: Mixed Staff Sizes
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2004 17:06:35 +0100

> I tried to add in the other settings, as shown in the example
> "staff-mixed-size.ly" (in "Regression Tests"). But this still
> doesn't achieve the desired result (all staves become smaller).

Found it!  The "StaffSymbol" (as indeed indicated in "staff-mixed-size.ly")
but in this case, it must be prepended with "Staff." to have an effect.
Hence:
-----
\score {
    \context StaffGroup <<
        \context Staff = "Flauto" {
            \set Staff.fontSize = #-4
            \override Staff.StaffSymbol #'staff-space = #(magstep -4)
        }
        \flautoStaff
        \pianoStaff

}