Re: betweensystemspace

From: David Raleigh Arnold
Subject: Re: betweensystemspace
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 10:20:52 -0500

On Thursday 23 December 2004 06:33 am, Karl Hammar wrote:
> address@hidden:
>
> > Is lilypond-book functional at all in 2.4.2?
>
> Yes, it is. I did this with it:
>
>  http://turkos.aspodata.se/motett/ThomasMorley.tgz

And a fantastic job it is, too.  Thanks a lot for posting it.  I'm sure
Pedro's next snapshot will have that link problem fixed.

I ran lyinclude on A.ly, uncommented the betweensystemspace and
betweensystempadding lines, removed the lyrics and found that it
was indeed possible to squeeze the staves together.  Choirstaves
anyway.  I still don't know what I was doing wrong, but it doesn't
matter, does it?

Using slyce you could have put that whole thing into two files, and
still been able to compile each piece separately.  Take a look at an
ly source at http://www.openguitar.com/instruction.html. daveA