problem with bartype in staffcontext

From: Thorkil Wolvendans
Subject: problem with bartype in staffcontext
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2004 20:18:25 +0100

Hi group,

I'm typesetting a piece for piano, in which the righthand has most of the time a different timesignature than the lefthand. This works great by chaning the timing_engraver from the score_context to the staff_context, but the problem is this: the default bartype is dotted, but when the the two staves have the same timesignature, the bartype changes to normal. I change the bartype in both staves manually, which works in the upperstaff but the lowerstaff doesn't stays dotted.
Is this a bug or my fault? I attached a file wihich illustrates the problem.
Regards,
Thorkil

BTW: I work with lily 2.2.2 on cygwin.