lilypond test.ly failed

From: Alexander Grutters
Subject: lilypond test.ly failed
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 21:05:20 +0100

After installing lilypond I doubleclicked on test.ly to test the installation. A message appears with 'the following text: This application could not be started because cygX11-6.dll could not be found. Reinstalling of this application might solve this problem.

I uninstalled everything and reinstalled from a different server but the problem stays.

Besides a test.log also a few other files are produced (see attachments)

Met vriendelijke groeten,

Alexander Grutters
Reeveld 36
5431 LJ Cuijk