jedit LilyTool issues

From: Erik Sandberg
Subject: jedit LilyTool issues
Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2004 00:03:41 +0100

Hi! I gave LilyTool a try today. It had some nice features, but I also ran into
some trouble.

The autocompletion feature is a bit too aggressive for my taste - when I write
'a ' (because I want to typeset the note a), the autocompletion suggests
Accidental_engraver, and when I press the space key, this accepts the
autocompletion. For this reason, I have to write 'a<esc> ' instead. Is this
intentional? And is there a way to turn off autocompletion, alternatively a way
to configure the autocompletion to ignore strings that are beginnings of note
names, or reconfigure so that the space bar doesn't make jedit accept the
autocompletion?

Thanks,
Erik