feta29.afm

From: joe ferguson
Subject: feta29.afm
Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2004 11:17:33 -0500

I have just built lilypond 2.4.3 from source on a Linux system (SuSE 9.2 professional) and get the following message when I try to execute:

Interpreting music... error: can't find `feta20.afm'

There are some other feta20.* files, but not this one. Where can I find the file and where should it be placed so lilypond can find it?

I used a much older version on a system that had a HD failure, so I'm rebuilding from scratch; I'd really like to get lilypond up and running again.

--
Joe Ferguson