Re: betweensystemspace

From: Karl Hammar
Subject: Re: betweensystemspace
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 20:21:37 +0100 (CET)

address@hidden:
> I ran lyinclude on A.ly, uncommented the betweensystemspace and
> betweensystempadding lines, removed the lyrics and found that it
> was indeed possible to squeeze the staves together.  Choirstaves
> anyway.  I still don't know what I was doing wrong, but it doesn't
> matter, does it?
>
> Using slyce you could have put that whole thing into two files, and
> still been able to compile each piece separately.  Take a look at an
> ly source at http://www.openguitar.com/instruction.html. daveA

I don't understand why slyce or lyinclude would be of any help.
Why don't just use \include in your lilyond source.
The difference as I understand it, is like the difference to work with
one or multiple files containing exactly the same source lines.
There is no added functionality as I understand it.

Regards,
/Karl

Karl Hammar                    Aspö Data               address@hidden
Lilla Aspö 2340                                                Networks
S-742 94 Östhammar          +46  173 140 57                   Computers
Sweden                     +46  70 511 97 84                 Consulting