Re: Product Installation

From: Erik Sandberg
Subject: Re: Product Installation
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 22:54:11 +0100

On Tuesday 04 January 2005 19.28, Jerry Starks wrote:
> Greetings.
>
> Is there any way to get an installable CD of Lily Pond (for Windows)?  I
> only have dial-up access to the web on my home computer, and I can't
> install Lily Pond from the web because my connection times out
> approximately 2/3 of the way through.
>
> If not CD, is there an installation file/package I can download at my
> office and burn to a CD to install on my home computer?  Again, I need
> Lily Pond for Windows.
>
> Thanks for your response.

If you download the setup.exe program from cygwin.com and run it (at your
work), I believe that you can choose to download & store packages locally
instead of installing them. If you then burn setup.exe plus these downloaded
packages to a CD, you should be able to install it at home from this CD.

(I'm not a windows user myself, but I'm quite sure it works this way)

Hope this helps,
Erik