Adjusting font sizes

From: Gordon Gilbert
Subject: Adjusting font sizes
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 22:49:16 -0500 (EST)

Hi all!

This is my first post to this forum, so I hope I'm doing it right.

I am entering hymns, mostly for my own use, but also perhaps to put on the mutopia web-site if they meet the criteria.

I have just finished, among others, "Praise to the Lord, the Almighty, the King of creation" with words (no guitar chords yet, but I can add them later -- no problem). Trouble is, there are 6 stanzas, and adding in the last stanza has bumped the output to two letter-size pages in PDF. Is there any way to *slightly* tweak the font sizes, and/or the staff sizes so the whole thing will fit one page? It's just a weeeee bit too big for the last staff system to fit.

Hope you can help.

Blessings,

Gordon Gilbert

        |                 Angels' Roost Farm                  |
        |       Rev. Dn. Gordon Gilbert & Susan Gilbert       |
        |                   705-549-5056                      |
        |                address@hidden                  |
        |                address@hidden                 |