Re: How to suppress metronome marks?

From: Graham King
Subject: Re: How to suppress metronome marks?
Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2005 11:23:54 +0000

Gilles,
thanks for your suggestion.  I failed to describe the context of the
question adequately - the tempo change is in the middle of a movement.
Nevertheless your answer solved another of my problems!

Meanwhile, Mats Bengtsson contributed the following, which solved my
problem.  Thanks Mats, and I hope you don't mind my posting it to the
list for the benefit of other newbies scouring the archive.

-- Graham