Chord Names

From: Gordon Gilbert
Subject: Chord Names
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 22:12:20 -0500 (EST)

Hi!

I'm writing out a lead sheet in the key of B (All you keyboardists out there, don't choke! It's even worse for many guitarists.) I would like to produce a sheet for the guitarists with the chords in A, and a notation to use "capo 2", but leave the original melody in B. The keyboard copy will have nots *and* chords in B. How would be the best way to do this? I use 2.2.2

Blessings,

Rev. Gordon Gilbert

        |                 Angels' Roost Farm                  |
        |       Rev. Dn. Gordon Gilbert & Susan Gilbert       |
        |                   705-549-5056                      |
        |                address@hidden                  |
        |                address@hidden                 |