Re: lilypond-user Digest, Vol 26, Issue 23

From: Joshua Koo
Subject: Re: lilypond-user Digest, Vol 26, Issue 23
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 23:10:18 +0800

Try http://www.recordare.com/dtds/partwise.html

I still can access the server. Also after i installed the musicXml for finale
plugin, a directory C:\MusicXML is created with lots of dtd and xsl.

However, when I'm running xml2ly, i usually remove the doctype line eg.
        <!DOCTYPE score-partwise PUBLIC "-//Recordare//DTD MusicXML 0.6a
Partwise//EN" "//D:/Program Files/MusicXML/partwise.dtd">
to prevent the xsl parser from validating the xml file.

Joshua