Re: Odp: fingering

From: Albert Einstein
Subject: Re: Odp: fingering
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 22:34:06 -0500

Do you know something about marking barre ?
-- I want to use for marking barre arpeggio bracket, but I have problem
in polyphony syntax because I can't connect chord with bottom pitch.
 I tried {\arpeggioBracket <a b>4 \arpeggio  } // {\arpeggioBracket a
\arpeggio } -- the problem is that I obtained 2 bracket not one.

ALbert