Fret Diagram height

From: Nicholas Hasser
Subject: Fret Diagram height
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 16:57:10 -0500

Lilypond Version 2.4.2 on Cygwin...

Is there a similar method of adjusting the positioning of Fret Diagrams? I've tried both \override Fret #'minimum-spacing = #5 and \override FretDiagram #'minimum-spacing = #5, but neither seem to affect the resulting PDF. The intent is to have all Fret Diagrams a constant height above the staff.

Thanks,
Nick

Message: 2