Re: Help for OSX setup.

From: Richard Grubb
Subject: Re: Help for OSX setup.
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 17:46:05 -0600

I think some on this list have compiled lilypond for OS-X.
If no one responds, Fink is probably your best bet, although it sounds like you need some basic Unix instruction also. Darwin Ports does not seem to have a lilypond package. I am thinking about trying to make an i-installer package, but don't hold your breath.

For Fink, see http://fink.sourceforge.net/
For Darwin Ports, see http://darwinports.opendarwin.org/