lilypond-snapshot package status

From: Pedro Kroger
Subject: lilypond-snapshot package status
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2005 15:24:17 -0300

Dear LilyPond user,

I have been receiving a few nice bugs reports about the
lilypond-snapshot lately. (thanks and keep them coming!)

I have been quite busy the last weeks and will not be able to work on
the package again until February. I just want to thank your nice bug
reports and let you know that the snapshot package is not in an
unmaintained status, it's just paused until February :-)

Best wishes,

Pedro Kroger