Extra bar at the end.

From: Gordon Gilbert
Subject: Extra bar at the end.
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 21:29:35 -0500 (EST)

Hi!

What am I missing here? Using 2.2.2, the PDF output has an extra bar at the very end of the bass clef (but not in the treble clef). I've checked all my notes and words, and everything seems correct, but there is that strange extra empty bar.

Blessings,

Gordon Gilbert

        |                 Angels' Roost Farm                  |
        |       Rev. Dn. Gordon Gilbert & Susan Gilbert       |
        |                   705-549-5056                      |
        |                address@hidden                  |
        |                address@hidden                 |