Re: Vertical spacing isn't working...

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: Vertical spacing isn't working...
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 09:01:24 +0000

I should have added ... could it be because of font trouble? I get the
following non-fatal error when I run lilypond:

Converting to `partTrombone2.dvi'...
Error invoking `latex \\nonstopmode \\input partTrombone2.tex > /dev/null 2>&1
'. Return value 256

And I get the following also in the log file

! Font T1/cmr/m/n/10=ecrm1000 at 10.0pt not loadable: Metric (TFM) file not fou
nd.
<to be read again>
                   relax
l.1080 }
        %
I wasn't able to read the size data for this font,
so I will ignore the font specification.
[Wizards can fix TFM files using TFtoPL/PLtoTF.]
You might try inserting a different font spec;
e.g., type `I\font<same font id>=<substitute font name>'.

Cheers,
Wol