? Making separate Title page in 2.4.2 ?

From: anders stenberg
Subject: ? Making separate Title page in 2.4.2 ?
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 12:58:03 +0200

Hello!

Could any body give me a hint how to get a separate titlepage for pieces. i.e. Get the header content on a separate page instead of f/ or and on a separat page beginning the output document.
I'm working with 2.4.2 on a Cygwin.
As I understand it it should be posible using Lilypond-book and LaTeX comands but I dont seem to get it work. (Im relatively new both to lily and using LaTeX so it is possible im just botching things.)

Yours Anders Stenberg