Suppressing Time signatures

From: Gordon Gilbert
Subject: Suppressing Time signatures
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 06:35:18 -0500 (EST)

Hi!

I've tried the various things Karol Langner suggested, and I've tried them in several places. Where in the file below should I put:

\set Score.TimeSignature #'transparent = ##t

Or otherwise, how can I get rid of the time signature in that output?

Blessings,

Gordon Gilbert

        +=====================================================+
        |                 Angels' Roost Farm                  |
        |       Rev. Dn. Gordon Gilbert & Susan Gilbert       |
        |                   705-549-5056                      |
        |                address@hidden                  |
        |                address@hidden                 |
        +=====================================================+

\header {
        filename = "PsalmTune.ly"
        enteredby = "Gordon Gilbert"
        composer = "Gordon Gilbert 1968, 2004"
        poet = ""
        date="tr. Mary Byrne; versified by Eleanor Hull 1927"
        title = "Psalm Tune"
        metre = ""
        meter = \metre
        copyright = "Gordon Gilbert 2005"
        style = "tune"
        mutopiacomposer = \composer
        mutopiapoet=\poet
        maintainer = "Gordon Gilbert"
        maintainerEmail = "address@hidden"
        lastupdated = "2005/Jan/6"
}

\version "2.2.2"

global=\notes {
    \time 2/2 \key g \major
    \skip 1*3 \bar "||"
    \skip 1*4 \bar "||"
    \skip 1*3 \bar "||"
    \skip 1*4 \bar "||"

}
%shorthand for Skip Lyric
sl = \notes { \skip 4 }

sop = \context Voice = "sop" \notes  {
        \voiceOne
        g'1 |
         d''2 b' |
        g'1
        fis'1|
        e'2 d'| e' g'
        a'1
        d'' |
        e''2 b' |
        a'1
        d'|
        e'2 fis' |
        g' a' |
        g'1
}

alto = \context Voice = "alto" \notes  {
        \voiceTwo
        d'1 |
        fis'2 fis' |
        e'1
        d' |
        c'2 b |
        c' e' |
        fis'1
        fis' |
        gis'2 e' |
        e'1
        d' |
        c'2 d' |
        e' fis' |
d'1 }

tenor = \context Voice = "tenor" \notes  {
        \voiceOne
        b1 |
        a2 a |
        b1
        a |
        g2 g |
        a b |
        a1
        d' |
        b2 gis |
        c'1
        g |
        g2 a |
        b c' |
b1 }

bass = \context Voice = "bass" \notes  {
        \voiceTwo
        g1 |
        fis2 d |
        e1
        d |
        c2 b, |
        a, e |
        d1
        b |
        e2 b, |
        a1
        b, |
        c2 c |
        e d |
g,1 }

accomp=\chords {

}

\score {
        \notes \context ChoirStaff <<
               \context ChordNames \accomp
                 \unset ChoirStaff.melismaBusyProperties
                \context Staff ="upper" \notes { \clef "G" <<
                        \global
                        \sop
                        \alto
                >>}

                \context Staff = "lower" \notes { \clef "F"<<
                        \global
                        \tenor
                        \bass
                >>}

        \paper{
                indent = 0.0\pt
                \context {
                        \ChordNamesContext
                        \override ChordName  #'style = #'american
                        chordChanges = ##t
        \midi {
                \tempo 4 = 120