Re: Suppressing Time signatures

From: Karol Langner
Subject: Re: Suppressing Time signatures
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 13:56:01 +0100

Hi again

 Put it in the \notes section.
 But the syntax like I wrote will differ between versions. I see now that with
2.2.6 it will be '\override Score.TimeSignature #'transparent = ##t'. But I
also see you're using 2.2.2 - I think for that version it would be something
like '\property Score.TimeSignature \set #'transparent = ##t', but can't say
for cartain. You need to check the 'Changing defaults' seciton in your
manual.

Cheers

--
written by Karol Langner