Re: piano template key signature and transpose

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: piano template key signature and transpose
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 18:36:18 -0800

On 21-Jan-05, at 2:53 PM, onix wrote:

I am using lilypond 2.1.0

I need to transpose piano music I am playing tomorrow morning.

LilyPond is not a program that you can jump in without reading
the manual, and it doesn't sound as though you have enough time
to read the manual right now.  I recommend that you transpose
this music by hand.

In the future, I recommend that you use 2.4.something, which
(amongst other things) has a very nice section for templates,
which includes the position of key changes.

- Graham