\remove "Time_signature_engraver"

From: Gordon Gilbert
Subject: \remove "Time_signature_engraver"
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 22:24:26 -0500 (EST)

Hi folks!

I've looked through the manual, and I've tried putting the \remove command in everywhere it looks as if it should go, with no success. I use 2.2.2, and would like to remove the time signature in the piece I've copied below. Can anybody help on where to put that? Or what else to use?

Blessings,

Gordon Gilbert

        +=====================================================+
        |                 Angels' Roost Farm                  |
        |       Rev. Dn. Gordon Gilbert & Susan Gilbert       |
        |                   705-549-5056                      |
        |                address@hidden                  |
        |                address@hidden                 |
        +=====================================================+

\header {
        filename = "PsalmTune.ly"
        enteredby = "Gordon Gilbert"
        composer = "Gordon Gilbert 1968, 2004"
        poet = ""
        date="tr. Mary Byrne; versified by Eleanor Hull 1927"
        title = "Psalm Tune"
        metre = ""
        meter = \metre
        copyright = "Gordon Gilbert 2005"
        style = "tune"
        mutopiacomposer = \composer
        mutopiapoet=\poet
        maintainer = "Gordon Gilbert"
        maintainerEmail = "address@hidden"
        lastupdated = "2005/Jan/6"
}

\version "2.2.2"

global=\notes {
    \time 2/2 \key g \major
    \skip 1*3 \bar "||"
    \skip 1*4 \bar "||"
    \skip 1*3 \bar "||"
    \skip 1*4 \bar "||"

}
%shorthand for Skip Lyric
sl = \notes { \skip 4 }

sop = \context Voice = "sop" \notes  {
        \voiceOne
        g'1 |
         d''2 b' |
        g'1
        fis'1|
        e'2 d'| e' g'
        a'1
        d'' |
        e''2 b' |
        a'1
        d'|
        e'2 fis' |
        g' a' |
        g'1
}

alto = \context Voice = "alto" \notes  {
        \voiceTwo
        d'1 |
        fis'2 fis' |
        e'1
        d' |
        c'2 b |
        c' e' |
        fis'1
        fis' |
        gis'2 e' |
        e'1
        d' |
        c'2 d' |
        e' fis' |
d'1 }

tenor = \context Voice = "tenor" \notes  {
        \voiceOne
        b1 |
        a2 a |
        b1
        a |
        g2 g |
        a b |
        a1
        d' |
        b2 gis |
        c'1
        g |
        g2 a |
        b c' |
b1 }

bass = \context Voice = "bass" \notes  {
        \voiceTwo
        g1 |
        fis2 d |
        e1
        d |
        c2 b, |
        a, e |
        d1
        b |
        e2 b, |
        a1
        b, |
        c2 c |
        e d |
g,1 }

accomp=\chords {

}

\score {
        \notes \context ChoirStaff <<
               \context ChordNames \accomp
                 \unset ChoirStaff.melismaBusyProperties
                \context Staff ="upper" \notes { \clef "G" <<
                        \global
                        \sop
                        \alto
                >>}

                \context Staff = "lower" \notes { \clef "F"<<
                        \global
                        \tenor
                        \bass
                >>}

        \paper{
                indent = 0.0\pt
                \context {
                        \ChordNamesContext
                        \override ChordName  #'style = #'american
                        chordChanges = ##t
        \midi {
                \tempo 4 = 120