Re: Blank Staves

From: D Josiah Boothby
Subject: Re: Blank Staves
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 10:47:06 -0800 (PST)

I've got an example here:
http://students.washington.edu/josiah/lilypond/manuscript.ly

It draws 12 lines, with the standard staff size (20). It should not be hard to change this for your preferences.

Josiah

On Wed, 26 Jan 2005, Tim Hucker wrote:

I'm trying to print a page of blank staves in Lilypond 2.4 under Windows XP.

My file (at the bottom of this post) nearly does the job, but
(i) the bar numbers resolutely remain, despite the "remove
Bar_number_engraver" instruction, and
(ii) putting noindent in restores the time signature, clefs and barlines.

What am I doing wrong?

TIA

Tim

emptymusic = {\repeat unfold 11 { s1\break }}

\new Staff \with {
defaultBarType = #""
\remove Bar_number_engraver
\remove Bar_engraver