Re: Compiling on Cygwin

From: Yuval Harel
Subject: Re: Compiling on Cygwin
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2005 20:37:45 +0200

Installing t1utils solved the problem, Thanks.
t1utils is not mentioned in the installation instructions
(http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.5/Documentation/topdocs/out-www/INSTALL.html), though.

Now I have another problem in the mf directory. It goes:

cd ./out && /home/UV/lilypond/lily/out/lilypond --verbose /home/UV/lilypond/ly/generate-embedded-cff
GNU LilyPond 2.5.10

LILYPOND_DATADIR ="/usr/local/share/lilypond"
LOCAL_LILYPOND_DATADIR ="/usr/local/share/lilypond/2.5.10"
LOCALEDIR ="/usr/local/share/locale"
LILYPONDPREFIX =""

ERROR: In procedure primitive-load-path:
ERROR: Unable to find file "lily.scm" in load path
make[1]: *** [out/emmentaler11.cff.ps] Error 2