Re: transpose, transposition, and relative

From: David Raleigh Arnold
Subject: Re: transpose, transposition, and relative
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2005 12:40:45 -0500

On Friday 04 February 2005 09:16 pm, Graham Percival wrote:
> On 3-Feb-05, at 2:34 AM, D Josiah Boothby wrote:
> >> I'm not interested in midi. So \transpostion seems to be useless
> >> to me. The
> >> manual just says nothing about it :-(
> >
> > I agree that the manual should probably be more clear here. I have
> > an example that I would be happy to add which clarifies one of your
> > next questions.
>
> As I've said before, please tell me exactly what section(s) should
> changed, and exactly
> what should be changed or added.

Table of Contents

    * GNU LilyPond \u2014 The music typesetter
    * Preface
          o Notes for version 2.4
    * 1 Introduction
          o 1.1 Engraving
          o 1.2 Automated engraving
Something like this? --> Relevant Features/Limitations
                         (of the languages (TeX, LaTeX, Scheme, etc.)
          o 1.3 What symbols to engrave?
          o 1.4 Music representation
          o 1.5 Example applications

While you do skirt the topic several times in the section, I think it
deserves a subsection heading.  daveA

--
The only technical exercises for guitar which are worthy of the
instrument consist in "Dynamic Guitar Technique".  I promise miracles.