Re: Increasing space between notes?

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Increasing space between notes?
Date: Sun, 06 Feb 2005 21:47:23 -0800

On 6-Feb-05, at 5:00 AM, Graham King wrote:

The three bars in the example below illustrate a problem in the middle
of a piece I'm transcribing. The composer has written sfz followed by a
diminuendo onto the following note, but lilypond does not make enough
horizontal space for the ">" diminuendo.

Please read the section on "Dynamics".  I think this is covered in
2.4, but if that doesn't mention this problem, see the Dynamics section
in 2.5.

Cheers,
- Graham Percival