Re: opus/composer alignment

From: Anthony W. Youngman
Subject: Re: opus/composer alignment
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 20:12:58 +0000

In message <address@hidden>, Erik Sandberg <address@hidden> writes
thanks. I have added the bug to the database. It will not be fixed in the 2.4
series, but as Daniel pointed out it is fixed in 2.5.

You can pass -f ps to lilypond, this will make the output slightly different;
the composer will be slightly off to the right instead.

If it's fixed in 2.5 but will not be backported, when can we expect 2.6? I'm particularly interested because of stuff that's been added for me :-)

Cheers,
Wol
as Lies-to-People.