Re: notation for pitch bends and drops

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: notation for pitch bends and drops
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 21:11:29 +0100

address@hidden writes:
> > Hi!
> >
> > I would gladly add any kind of articulation you like, if you are
> > willing to donate some cash (paypal to address@hidden) to cover for
> > the development costs.
>
> Well, that's certainly something I can help with :)
>
> How much would be "enough'? (in US dollars)

Hi,

I took a look, and I can do this for EUR 120 (or USD 150).

That would include

* A general script tunable to create for drop/fall/doit

(including canned input identifiers)

* Metafont scripts for standard bend, bend before and turn

* A curved glissando line

* Documentation and example file.

All this will be done on the 2.5 branch. If you want a backport to
2.4, that would cost an additional EUR 20 (USD 25). 2.6 will be
released in one to two months, hopefully.

Of course, you're welcome to garner some fellow sponsor to keep the
cost per person down.

Greetings,

Han-Wen