Re: notation for pitch bends and drops

From: andrea valle
Subject: Re: notation for pitch bends and drops
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 11:02:47 +0100

Han-Wen
thanks for your work.
Let me understand the point. I understand from personal experience that starving can be not that fun. If some of us collect money, then you will be able to eat, and so to implement that features. Then they will become free distribution in lily? Maybe, if lily requires you full time, it's better to think about a (small?) payment in order to use it, or not?
 Just to know your opinion

-a-