Re: Adding performance notes (text) to score? RESULTS

From: Lance Hoffmeyer
Subject: Re: Adding performance notes (text) to score? RESULTS
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 10:43:21 -0600

Thanks for the response.

Here is what I ended up with:

To get the jagged line and add short performance notes:

         \override Glissando  #'style = #'zigzag
         {e,,2. |   e''2. |  << bes,2.-\markup{\box \column < {"Scatch A
string"} {"with fingernail"} {"towards soundhole"} >
                                               \hspace #2.0 \override
#'(font-family . music) {\lookup #"noteheads-0"  }
                                              }
          e\glissando bes' >> | c'2. }

I found this in the regression section

http://www.lilypond.org/doc/v2.4/input/regression/out-www/collated-files.html

Lance

--

                                Lance Hoffmeyer

  Fear of serious injury cannot alone justify suppression of free speech and
    assembly.  Men feared witches and burned women.  It is the function of
           speech to free men from  the bondage of irrational fears.
                                       -
                           Justice Louis D. Brandeis