Re: Bootstraping LSR: search for volunteers

From: Libero Mureddu
Subject: Re: Bootstraping LSR: search for volunteers
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 21:20:50 +0200

Ciao!
I would like to participate.
Fammi sapere!

Libero
Il giorno 12/feb/05, alle 19:46, Sebastiano Vigna ha scritto:

Dear Lilypond users,
the LSR idea (http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/) got quite a lot of hurrays and
support from everybody, but no one has still put in a snippet 8^).

I guess people is too busy to stop working and say "oh, let's add this
idea."

In any case, I'm looking for volunteers that would like to add the
snippets from the manual. I'm still working at the infrastructure, and
will have to again in the future, so I'd like to use all my available
time for that.

The principle is simple: take a snippet from the manual; check with LSR
that's not already in; take away the part up to \layout{} (that will be
added automatically), and put in the snippet, together with the fragment
of HTML text that explains the snippet. Check with the preview button,
and that's it.

I'm willing to coordinate people so that we avoid putting several times
the same snippet in, say, by assigning manual sections.

If anybody is interested, and willing to donate a couple of hours of
time, please send me an e-mail.
--
Ciao,

                                        seba