Re: Multi-verse lyrics (more)

From: joe ferguson
Subject: Re: Multi-verse lyrics (more)
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 16:23:23 -0500

I got the most mileage on this question by referring to samples from mutopia (ibiblio.org/mutopia) and derived a template for what I want. But I got the following message:

  Programming error: bounds of spanner are invalid

The score was engraved anyway, but the coda following the volta was deleted. A previous warding was issued:
  warning: unbound spanner `VoltaBracket'

Now, if I could just figure out what these messages are telling me ...

--
Joe Ferguson