Re: Creating space between each measure on a line?

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Creating space between each measure on a line?
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 14:36:46 -0800

On 11-Feb-05, at 7:13 PM, Lance Hoffmeyer wrote:
I am creating "segments" of music wherein each measure is a cluster of notes to be repeated 3-6 times. I am enclosing each measure in double bars and am wondering
if there is a way to create a small space between each measure?

You could do it manually by inserting
\partial 4 s4
between each measure.  Not an ideal solution, but it _would_ work.

Cheers,
- Graham