Re: Lilypondtest failed

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Lilypondtest failed
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 11:59:25 -0800

On 13-Feb-05, at 9:08 AM, Oddmund Åvik wrote:

I have installed version 2.2.5 in Mac OSX with Fink (I would like to
install 2.5 but haven't yet found out how...) and tested it as proposed
in "Getting started":

Unfortunately the "getting started" web page has been updated to
version 2.4.2.  For 2.2.5, you should use
\score{ \notes{
c4 c
}}

You could also look at the 2.2.5 tutorial and try any of those examples.

Alternately, use fink unstable and install lilypond from there (version 2.4.2).
I recommend this option, since 2.4.2 is easier to use and the docs are
improved.

Cheers,
- Graham