Re: OpenBSD port - half success

From: Matthias Kilian
Subject: Re: OpenBSD port - half success
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 23:18:01 +0100

On Mon, Feb 14, 2005 at 01:24:32PM -0700, Matt Jibson wrote:
> I have started a port for lilypond onto OpenBSD. Currently everything
> builds and installs. The output is only half working, though. As an example:
[...]
> In addition to lilypond, I also had to create ports to autotrace,
> ec-fonts-mftraced, fontforge, mftrace, and t1utils, along with a testing
> version of the guile 1.6 port. Does anyone have any idea where I should
> look for breakage? Thanks.

Could you publish your ports somewhere on a web or ftp server or
send them to me? I'm short of time, but a Lilypond port is on my
long-term TODO list, too. I don't promise anything, but when I get
some spare time, I'd love to assist your porting work.

Ciao,
        Kili, now completely on OpenBSD and yet without Lilypond :-(