another triplets question

From: Chip
Subject: another triplets question
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 23:09:21 -0800

Now that the previous triplets question is answered and working properly howabout this one -

I have 4/4 time, 3 triplet 1/2 notes in one measure. I can get the 3 notes in the measure, but the triplet indicator is the # 3 under each individual note, and no bar.

\times 2/3 {fs2 fs fs ~}

I've tried some variations on this -
\set tupletSpannerDuration = #(ly:make-moment 1 4)
in front of it but to no avail.

AND, if I get that printing properly, then i want to add a up-glissando (from nowhere) to the front of each note. (You may have guessed I am not working on classical music.) I've got glissando's going down to nowhere and from a note going up to nowhere working, now to just get the glissando from nowhere going up to a note would be icing on the cake. (for this project anyway).

Thanks and goodnight,
Chip