Darn, it doesn't work -- NOW IT DOES

From: Barry M. Craig
Subject: Darn, it doesn't work -- NOW IT DOES
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 21:48:35 +1000

Sorry to have bothered you. After an unsuccesful attempt at reinstallation I did a "brute force" uninstall, then re-ran the original setup.exe and installed from the local directory.
This time the test.ly worked fine.
Thanks.

----- Original Message ----- Sent: Sunday, February 20, 2005 2:44 PM
Subject: Darn, it doesn't work

Hi,
I have just downloaded your LilyPond program, following the instructions for MS
Windows.
Testing it on the supplied test.ly unfortunately produced 2 blank pdfs.

My computer runs on Windows XP
Version 5.1 (Build 2600.xpsp_sp2_rtm.040803-2158 : Service Pack 2)

I hope that you can help with this problem. The results ddisplayed on your web
site looke great. I am really looking
forward to being able to use it, and appreciate the considerable amount of work
you must have done on it.

Thanks,
Barry Craig